Come join us at php[world] for a full day dedicated to exploring PHP on IBM i. Spend the day with your peers learning from the experts from IBM and Zend / Perforce.
This post-con day is a single-track event hosted on Oct 25th. It requires a separate ticket, which can be purchased independently or alongside a conference ticket. https://world.phparch.com/register
Session topics include:
- An overview of the capabilities of PHP on IBM i
- Building web applications that use your IBM i data.
- Leveraging existing business logic from your ILE programs and artifacts.
- The three pillars of modernization: extending data consumption; augmenting existing applications with web interfaces, and enabling IBM i to host business-ready open-source solutions.
- What you need to know about IBM’s increasing use of open source with the IBM i platform.
- How you can use the features in Zend Server to rapidly build and manage applications on the IBM i platform.
This will be a fun and informative day and includes coffee, tea, and lunch. Sign up now to join us!
, Senior Solutions Consultant, Zend by Perforce — Erwin offers more than 20 years of experience working in the IBM i community, as an IBM employee and now with Zend by Perforce.
, Business Architect, Open Source on IBM i, IBM — Jesse works for the IBM i development lab as the Business Architect of open source technologies.
, Senior Professional Services Consultant, Zend by Perforce — Clark has been using PHP on a daily basis for 14 years and training people on how to use it with platforms, including IBM i, for 11 years.