|Additional Registration Options:|
Buying a ticket to php[world] includes access to all three days of the main conference (November 12-14) as well as breakfast and lunch each day, swag bag goodies, plus access to any evening activities. We currently offer three types of tickets, based upon your situation:
- If your company is buying your ticket, or even paying your salary while you are at the conference, then you should be using the corporate rate. This helps support the conference and allows us to offer the lower ticket prices to other attendees. Employees of Academic Institutions, Non-Profits, and Governments should also choose this registration level.
- If you are buying your own ticket and taking vacation to attend, or if you are an independent consultant, please feel free to use this reduced rate, but we reserve the right to double-check these registrations.
- Are you a student, whether in college, high school, or otherwise? We think that coming to a conference is a great way to extend your education, and we want to help with that, so we have extended rock bottom pricing for students. In order to be able to do this, we will be checking for an active student ID or other documentation for any registration made this way.
We also have two additional events that you can buy separate tickets for (you must buy a main conference pass before purchasing these add-ons). You can see these on the online schedule. They are:
- Tutorial Day
- On November 11th, one day before the main conference starts, we will have our tutorial day. This day features 3 hour+ long sessions that get truly in-depth into specific topics. They are a great way to go deeper than a traditional conference session allows.
- Training Day
- Originally debuted at our php[tek] conference … On November 10th, the day even before tutorial day, we will be offering a selection of day-long courses on PHP. Specific topics have yet to be decided, but one will definitely be our well-received “Jump Start” introduction course to PHP. This is perfect to introduce people to the world of PHP and prepare them for learning more during the rest of the conference. (Bring your own laptop.)
All conference sales are final and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a third party (such as a friend or coworker) at no cost, provided that you do not charge that person more than you paid for the ticket.
1 Early Bird Ticket sales end on July 25th, 2014 at 23:59:59 EDT